High Speed USB Isolator
Now available: world's first in-the-box solution to galvanically isolate the USB 2.0 bus in all speed modes.
Low Speed, Full Speed and High Speed.
- Both Standard and Industrial versions are in available in black (option -DK) and white enclosures.
Previous isolators where limited to Full Speed (12 MBit/s) and Low Speed (1.5 MBit/s) transmission. This new product is capable of transmitting USB Hi-Speed (480 MBit/s) while providing full galvanic isolation of both the data and the power lines.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Isolator withstands up to 2.5kVRMS
This product is an ideal solution to break ground loops, avoid noise coupling and protect ports from power surges and voltage spikes in applications which require high speed USB transfers. The galvanic isolation barrier withstands potential difference up to 2500VRMS.
On stock – Buy now
Fast Shipping Worldwide
|Select your country|
Stock Delivery Time:
Request a quote
- Provides galvanic isolation to the USB bus
- Compliant to USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480 MBit/s)
- Backwards compatible to Full Speed and Low Speed
- Isolation withstands up to 2.5kVRMS
- Advanced ESD protection (15kV IEC Air-gap Discharge)
- Works out of the box, no drivers needed
- Transparent to host and device: wide compatibility to all operating systems, embedded systems and devices
- Works also with hubs and extenders
- Supports all USB-specific transfers and modes
- No additional round-trip latency
- Powered by USB bus, no separate power supply
- Ultra-quiet power rail isolation, linear regulation
- 300mA nominal (500mA max.) output current on isolated side
- Connectors: host-side USB-B; device-side USB-A
- Status LED for each port showing bus state and speed
- Impedance controlled high-speed circuit design
- National compliances: FCC, CE, RCM, ICES-003
- IP 54 ABS housing
- Dimensions: 135 x 90 x 46 mm
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Industrial automation systems
- Measurement devices
- Environments requiring safety insulation
- Machine protection
- Broadcast and Studio
- Audiophile-grade home systems
- All applications requiring clean and stable USB connections with separate grounds
|Standard Version||Model Nr. 7054||1kV isolation, standard temperature grade, standard connectors|
|Industrial Version||Model Nr. 7054-X||2.5kV isolation, specified isolation working voltage, extended temperature grade, high retention connectors|
Options: -BB = bare PCB without enclosure; -PMMA = resin hardened for extreme mechanical demands (shakeproof); -M3 = M3 threads instead of rubber bases; -DK = black housing
|Flashing||Standby, USB connection not established|
|Double Flashing||Suspend, USB connection established and suspended by host|
|Slow Blinking (~1 Hz)||Low Speed (1.5 MBit/s) data transmission|
|Blinking (~4 Hz)||Full Speed (12 MBit/s) data transmission|
|Fast Blinking (~14 Hz)||High Speed (480 MBit/s) data transmission|
|Permanently On||USB connection established|
|Standard Version||Model Nr. 7054||4260461650015|
|Industrial Version||Model Nr. 7054-X||4260461650022|
The easiest and fastest way to buy this product is to use the "Buy now" section on this page. You will proceed on a secure sever of PayPal. You can pay there safely, even without owning a PayPal account. We will send the ordered products to the address we get back from the PayPal payment statement.
Of course, you may contact us directly to receive a quotation. Or simply use our contact form.
Further, we are constantly increasing our distributor network for private / audio customers.